• Provide participants with basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
• Develop skills for the interpretation and analysis of financial statements.
• Understand the importance of financial management for business success.
Module 1: Introduction to Finance
• Definition and objectives of finance.
• Basic principles of accounting.
• The role of the financial department in the company.
Module 2: Financial Statements.
• Analysis of the balance sheet.
• Interpretation of the income statement.
• Reading and analysis of the statement of cash flows.
Module 3: Analysis of Ratios
• Calculation and interpretation of the leading financial ratios.
• Analysis of the solvency and liquidity of the company.
• Measurement of business profitability and efficiency.
Module 4: Financial Management
• The planning and budgeting process.
• Financial decision-making.
• Evaluation of investments and projects.
Module 5: Sustainable Finance.
• Introduction to financial sustainability.
• Analysis of environmental, social and governance (ASG) risks.
• The integration of ESG criteria in financial management.
• Theoretical and practical classes.
• Practical cases and real examples.
• Debates and discussion of practical cases.
• Practical evaluations to consolidate the acquired knowledge.
• PowerPoint presentations with the main concepts and examples.
• Recommended articles and books to deepen the topics covered.
• Practical exercises and real cases to apply the knowledge acquired.
• A certificate of attendance and approval of the course will be awarded to those participants who have completed the program and passed the practical evaluations.
Who Is This Course For
This course is designed for those professionals who wish to acquire knowledge in finance and accounting, regardless of their previous academic training. It is especially recommended for those who wish to broaden their knowledge of company financial management and the integration of ESG criteria in financial decision-making.
If you want further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about what we do, register for updates and receive them through your email.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.