• Provide participants with an understanding of the basic concepts of sustainable finance.
• Understand how sustainable finance can improve a company's financial performance and risk management.
• Learn how to integrate sustainability into financial decision-making .
• Know the tools and reference frameworks used in sustainable finance.
Module 1: Introduction to sustainable finance
• Definition of sustainable finance.
• Reasons why sustainability is important in finance.
• Benefits of sustainable finance for companies and investors.
Module 2: Sustainable financial instruments
• Green, social and sustainable bonds.
• Microfinance and inclusive finance.
• Impact investing and socially responsible investment funds.
Module 3: Financial risks related to sustainability
• Analysis of environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks.
• Identification of risks for companies and investors.
• ESG risk measurement and management.
Module 4: Integration of sustainability in financial decision making
• ESG financial analysis.
• Evaluation of the sustainability of investment projects.
• Integration of ESG criteria in financing and investment decision-making.
Module 5: Tools and reference frameworks for sustainable finance
• Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
• Sustainability Business Reporting Framework (SASB).
• Carbon Disclosure Standards (CDP).
• Theoretical and practical classes.
• Analysis of practical cases and real examples.
• Debates and discussion of practical cases.
• Practical evaluations to consolidate the acquired knowledge.
• PowerPoint presentations with the main concepts and examples.
• Recommended articles and books to deepen the topics covered.
• Practical exercises and real cases to apply the knowledge acquired.
• A certificate of attendance and approval of the course will be awarded to those participants who have completed the program and passed the practical evaluations.
Who is this course for
This course is designed for those professionals who wish to acquire knowledge in sustainable finance and its relevance in today's business world. It is especially recommended for those who wish to deepen the integration of sustainability in financial decision-making and in the management of financial risks related to sustainability.
If you want further information contact us at email@example.com
If you want to know more about what we do, register for updates and receive them through your email.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.