Who are we?
The Ona Futura Foundation is established in 2020 to promote the corporate social responsibility projects that the Ona Hotels chain has financed in recent years, especially in the framework of health, culture and the preservation of the Mediterranean Sea.
The projects of the Ona Futura Foundation are framed in three priority lines of action: the sea, culture and action. The objective is the preservation of the maritime environment and of cultures based on contact with the Mediterranean Sea through research, studies, dissemination and teaching.
Our environment, located in the family hotel, offers us a unique context for the transmission of cultural values and attributes linked to respect for the maritime environment, health and the approach of culture, especially lyric, to all social classes.
- Xavier Campos Ballester.Lawyer expert in mediation and international relations. Former UN official and linked to Mediterranean development projects.
- Maria José Cerqueira Dapena. Doctor of Medicine, expert in development and professional planning. Vice President of SEFSE (Spanish Society of Specialized Health Training).
- Francesc Piferrer Circuns. Doctor of Biology. Research Professor at the Institute of Marine Sciences (ICM-CSIC). Consultant to the European Commission. Member of the Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts of Barcelona.
- Jordi Ficapal Mestres. Anthropologist. Director of the Responsible Tourism Observatory. Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management Sant Ignasi (Ramón Llull University). Member of the ETHOS chair of Applied Ethics.
- Bartomeu Rosselló Boeres. Engineer and environmental consultant in applied acoustics and energy efficiency. Founder and CEO of Avalua, a company specializing in industrial acoustics.
- Andreu Farran i Codina. Doctor of Biology. Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Barcelona. Research professor in the European network of excellence EuroFIR (European Food Information Resources) and CESNID (Center for Higher Education in Nutrition and Dietetics). Honorary Member of the Spanish Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Presidenta: Inma Farran.
- General Manager: Óscar Belmonte.
- Head of Administration: Marina Barrau.
- Head of Marketing and Social Networks: Alba Barrau
- Communication Manager: Nati Pareja.